02-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #56
WAYNEBO
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
It too was hard for me to root for the New Jersey Giants. I have no ill will towards Pats players or fans.. in fact I lived closer to N.E. (Vermont) than Buffalo, but the running up of scores this year really cemented my belief that Belicheck is just a fucking prick that got what he deserved. If Brady would have busted a leg in the 4th quarter of that ridiculous game, Billy Boy would not have even been in the playoffs. After he's gone, I'll prolly have a soft spot for them again, like the other AFC East teams. But then again, when their stars eventually fade, and they are just another team... KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliej View Post
Go Bills!!! I lived in Buffalo through all four SB losses (horrible). I've always rooted against the Giants since the "Norwide" incident in '91, and was actually going to be consistent, and root for the Pats this time... until I rememberd how the Pats ran up the score on the Bills (56-10) in week 7... after which I decided to root for the Giants (first time ever).

This is a great example of karma coming back to bite a classless team, representing a classless city.