Private
Rep
Drives: LCI 328ix drive

2011 Crimson Red Tastefully Modified 328ix 58k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,000.00

Item Interest
I am selling my 2011 328i xdrive that looks beautiful and turns heads. I am asking for $15,000. The car has 58k miles and has gotten oil changes at approximately 7k intervals. I have had all ignition coils changed a brand new oil sensor and new filter installed a few months ago. I am graduating college this Thursday and my dad is going to help me finance a 2014 m235i . The mods I have are as follows: Gloss black vinyl wrapped roof and mirrors, m-style gloss black grilles, carbon fiber front splitters, lux h8 160 bulbs, black verde saga wheels, carbon fiber interior trim, f10 sidemarkers, carbon fiber rear spoiler, m3-style rear bumper, muffler delete and blue bms exhaust tips. The muffler delete sounds amazing, and I also had new brakes put on a few months ago that work great. I have all badges and any original parts if you would like me to swap. The car has premium package, sports package, executive package and has never been in an accident. I have provided a link to my listing so you can see some pictures, I plan on taking more later this week. Let me know if you have any questions, I am located in Maryland. You are more than welcome to get a pre purchase inspection on this car. A kid in New York that is a friend of friend offered me 16.5k, but his dad is set on getting him a Jeep Wrangler. The stealership only offered me 12k for the car which I know they are going to turn around and sell it for at least 17k. Here is the link to the listing:
https://cargur.us/cXhRh

Last edited by crimson_rede90; 12-18-2016 at 08:53 PM..
Appreciate 0