View Single Post
      01-26-2017, 03:41 AM   #10
n55jb4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi 2007 Auto

It's going to be rare for sure. I have no doubt it will sell. However, mods don't have same value on market unfortunately, so eventually it's a waste of money. Look at some of sale threads here on forum, people trying to sell very tastefully modded cars and most of them ending up parting all mods, since they can't get anywhere close to what they were hoping for. People don't buy modded cars as well as OEM stock.

So as some posters said - best thing for you is to wait until a E91 enthusiast buyer shows up who can appreciate your unique car - if you want to get anything more than usual same age 335 goes for nowadays (I saw a e92 2010 335i 6MT with 89k miles, lots of good mods for $16k and no one showed any interest at that price)

P.S. as for me I would be highly suspicious about that kind of swap, when I don't know history of accidents with chassis or motor donor car and I'm not sure in swap quality done by the shop, I simply can't trust such swap, I would rather pick OEM 335 than a Frankenstein swapped in local indy shop constructor from 2 parted cars, but then again if I wanted E91 with more power I would have looked at it definitely
Appreciate 0