View Single Post
      02-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #77
san~man
Tired
 
san~man's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 2,605
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
did anyone get charged for having their dealership activate it?
I think 98% of the people did. Somehow the other 2% got a hookup of some sort.
__________________
BMW-less
san~man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote