View Single Post
      02-26-2008, 09:28 AM   #1226
Jalal28
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 Gran Coupe

For all you guys clamoring for a customer car dyno... here you go.

I don't normally post these things, because I'm usually more of a lurker than anything else. Besides I wanted to give the Attache ample time to adjust to the car.

Bottomline, this thing pulls from anywhere in the rev range. The best way I can describe it is every gear feels like the one below it. Whenever I need a little juice all I do is hit the throttle and I take off. Find myself hitting 120mph before I even realize just how fast I'm going. Before I might downshift into 4th to pass on my local highways, nowadays I just leave it in 6th or maybe 5th if I want to feel that extra bit of power.

Had my boy who owns an M6 test it out as well, and he was easily impressed. He mentioned my car felt like it had gobs more power down-low than his did and he loved the way the engine wanted to rev now.

Again, I'm not good at giving descriptions, and I'm very delinquent when it comes to keeping up with posts, but I will try to answer any questions people may have. Here are the dynos I had the guys over at Helix run for me.

Run #1 - Helix Attache
Run #2 - Stock
Run #3 - JB1 (my previous tune)

I don't know much about dynos or correction factors or the like, but the delta is the most important indicator as I've learned. That said, here are my delta's for the given runs (vs Stock):

JB1: +18 WHP / +21 TQ
Attache: +78 WHP / +96 TQ

For now, I have the standard 93 octane map / valet combo. Once I decide what I'm doing to the car next, I may replace the valet map with something else.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0