View Single Post
      09-13-2017, 06:12 AM   #56
Austin LeNomad
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Yeah Photobucket has trashed so many DIYs now

You start to forget how valuable and much you come to expect that you can search and usually find a DIY on fixing your car, house, dishwasher, refrigerator, and a million other things. I never hire people to fix things for me, and for at least a decade this was the way of things. A picture really is a thousand words, and photobucket (I didn't realize) was a backbone many people used. So much will be lost because people make these DIY's and move on, they might not have the original pics, the original item or car, and they also may not want to make the time to go back and rebuild these DIY's, find a new location for each pic and returning it back to order. Quite understandable. With what Photobucket did, they are such asses. They could have put a realistic time limit to get people to move off or added some reasonable pricing to get people to stay, and people would have gone for it. But with their nutso pricing, and the immeasurable damage they have done with this rush to expire out accounts, I will never use them for anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they went under from the backlash.
Appreciate 0