View Single Post
      10-04-2017, 01:50 PM   #1
chinesedave
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Grey

Wheel Rotation Direction Detection Fault

Ive got a very annoying problem with my BMW which is driving me crazy and I have no idea what to do haha!
Car is a BMW e92 325i 2006
Started out when I came to replace the coilovers. Had one set and on had no issues but decided to upgrade them. Changed them all over and lowered the car down and started her up to move it and bang loads of warnings come up on the dash. I scanned it with my bluetooth adapter and it said the ABS sensor had a fault. So I ordered a new one, that came and swapped it out but it didn’t clear all of the the faults. It cleared the speed sensor fault however left a ‘Left Wheel Rotation Detection’ fault. So I then ordered a genuine second hand one with the same part number (just in case it was the third party one) but this still didn’t clear the rotation code.

I have now since replaced the wheel bearing on that side as i thought that it may be that thats gone faulty but the code is still there and will not go. Its been driving me crazy and I’m now left with nothing to do. Ive spoken to various mechanics and have done everything they have suggested but to no avail.

The code that comes up with is: 005D96

Any help on the situation would be great as its driving me mad and i want my cruise control back!
Appreciate 0