View Single Post
      03-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #23
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadye90 View Post
and you shoulda told her " jump back on the mayflower along with the rest of ur country robbing crackers.."...lol..j/k..white people are ok..sometimes.....anyways Happy Bday to ya pops...

See now this shows ignorance as well on your part for calling us whites crackers. Do you even know what that term means? Or where it came from, because Im sure you think it means white like a saltene cracker. Well buddy it doesnt and I actually take offence to that comment. The term CRACKER came from the slave days. The slaves would call the man with the whip who whipped them a CRACKER. So my friend by you calling whites crackers and those that actually know what it means, some might actually take pride in that term. However being that my parents are immigrants as are most of the WHITES on this forum who are most likely 2nd 3rd and 4th generation you are actually insulting us because our ancestors were no where near the slave trades. And this small history lesson was a freebie. Next time before you call anyone anything make sure you actually know what the word means first before you use it. And dont use a term because some of your friends made it cool.
Appreciate 0