View Single Post
      03-19-2008, 05:02 AM   #135
chrisbin
Colonel

Drives: M-Benz C250CDi Est

Having read the latest contributions I'm feeling much the same as others here....I have so far been considerably inconvenienced, had the vehicle in for work on 3 occassions (not counting assistance call outs as well), and still it seems that its not right...It really is laughable for a brand new 32k vehicle and it feels like BMW are taking us all for mugs....

Returning to the original purpose of this thread, while I realise E92fan's work on this is/was entirely voluntary so don't want to pressurise.....however, can you advise whether there is any dialogue with BMW on our behalf, or not??

I have read of various individuals receiving compensation (i've had nothing) and there are others being advised about "rejection" possibilities.....it would be good if we could have some kind of definitive advice since its pretty clear that the faults being experienced are common to all....

Previous - Alpina D3 BiTurbo E90 LCI Manual, 320d M Sport E92 Auto, 330i M Sport E92 courtesy of BMW UK....320i M Sport E92 Auto, 320d SE E90 Manual.