View Single Post
      04-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #43
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: e92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO View Post
Well guys, my 2008 E92 is officially been blacklisted for warranty. The car has 2200 miles on it, and has horrid gas mileage from day one 13mpg approx. Got a SSTT in the hopes that it would help out, but after the car went in to CREVIER BMW, the service writer knew the car was modded, and was cool with it, and during the process NEVER told me the factory rep was going to inspect my car, well guess what?? The rep came, saw the car and VOIDED my factory warranty!! The service writers name is TODD at Crevier, anyone who has a modded car STAY AWAY FROM CREVIER!!!

This is my last BMW (and to think I was getting my wife a E90, and one of my best friends a E92 M3, well fuck that, we're NOT going to do that anymore)
so your not going to do it because you fucked up?

all you had to do was take the sstt out!!! it takes 20 sec wtf is the big deal? why take the chance?

so b/c you modded your car full knowing it could void your warranty you won't buy another bmw? ummm buddy audi would do the same...so would merc so would any car manufacturuer out there...i know your pist but this is your fault..everytime take it out...hell the sstt is built for that
purplewidow is offline   United_States