We are heading to Munich next wed nite and to pick our E92 Xi. We will be in Europe for about 10 days,
1. Arrive in Munich Germany on April 24
2. Arrive in Milan on April 26
3. Arrive in Paris on April 29, drop E92 off.
4. Train to Frankfurt on April 2 (edited May 2)
5. Home to Philly on April 3 (edited May 3)
I have a few general questions/concerns, really need your help.
1. Get Euros in the States, pay by credit card as much as possible?
2. First night, we will stay in Kings Hotel. Thereafter we will stay at Novotel in most cities when possible.
3. Which is the most scenic drive from Munich to Milan?
4. How is the drive from Milan to Paris?
5. Verizon loans us their European version phone (Blackberry) at not cost to us, but $1.29/min. What is the best way to call States over there?
6. Will my Garmin GPS work over there, where can I upgrade the maps?
7. Is Wifi easy to find in major cities?
8. What must we see in Munich and Milan?
9. What is the dress code over there? I want to blend in instead of stick out like an American with a loud mouth, lol.
10. I know I will love the food in Milan and Paris, but I am not sure about Munich. Am I nut?
Your input is appreciated. Thanks.