04-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Private First Class
Drives: Bee M Double U 335i 4dr
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Baldwin Park, CA
Hope this helps.
* 19 X 8.5 w/ 15 Et & 72 Bore
* 19 X 8.5 w/ 15 Et & 74 Bore
- - WILL NOT WORK. Recommended fitment for 5, 6 and 7 series.
* 19 X 8.5 w/ 30 Et & 72 Bore
- - WILL NOT WORK. Required fitment for E39 5 series.
* 19 X 8.5 w/ 40 Et & 72 Bore
- - Will work. I believe Beyern recommends this offset for the E9x chassis.
* 19 X 9.5 w/ 15 Et & 72 Bore
- - Will work but you might find it sits in a little bit. It was a better recommended fitment for the E46.
* 19 X 9.5 w/ 25 Et & 74 Bore
- - WILL NOT WORK. Recommended for use on the 5, 6 and 7 series.
* 19 X 9.5 w/ 30 Et & 72 Bore
- - EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE FITMENT AND NOT RECOMMENDED. Recommended fitment for the E46 M3 and E39 5 series rear wheel and will require a hub ring to make the wheel hubcentric (our cars are a 72 center bore).
* 19 X 9.5 w/ 45 Et & 72 Bore
- - Will fit, but may have some minor rubbing issues with some 265/30 tires out there, even on factory suspension.
- - Will work but you may find that it sits in quite a bit and you can use a 10 to 15mm spacer to make it sit more flush with your rear fender. The spacer size will be determined by the tire size and brand you go with. This offset was recommended for the E46 non-M chassis.