Another thread? Same questions from those that didn't see/read the others, here are a few answers from those threads...
1) The amber on the mirror is to try to trick you, its not a turn-signal. Yes, the mirrors are larger due to European laws. Yes, they will most likely be swappable, but I foresee everyone ordering e90 M3 style mirrors as soon as someone comes out with a nice replica...
2) Headlights are different but similar to the pre-facelift cars. Cars with HID"s will have the Corona's act as DRL's, like the rest of the BMW line-up. Will American cars still have amber? Not sure yet, but I would guess yes, US DOT requires some form of amber on the front of the car (this is why the e90 M3 has those goofy amber reflectors on the bumper). Since we have not seen any type of reflector similar to the e60, e92, or e90 M3, my guess is the headlights will still have amber in them...
3) Hood is more "x6" like in its concave's.
4) Kidneys no longer have the "Mustache" at the edge of the hood.
5) Some cars have Side-Skirts and front and rear bumpers that appear to be similar to the "M-Tech" kit. Will all 335i's have this or just 335i ZHP's (or whatever they call the new Performance Package)? I don't think we know for sure yet...
6) LED taillights, possibly different shaped on the trunk. I believe the taped area on the outer tails seems to be the same shape, as for the trunk, well, they've got to have some reason for covering them so well, hopefully we'll see a new, more e92, look on the trunk lid. Seeing them somewhat lit-up for the first time is exciting, the bubble-wrap still makes it difficult to see, but the turn signal most definitely looks LED.
-- 2015 i01 (i3) BEV, Laurel Grey all options -20" wheels.
-- 2015 i01 (i3) with REx, Laurel Grey, all options, 24 month test drive.
-- 2003 330i ZHP, Imola Red Build Date 03/03/03 SOLD! Owned for nearly 9 years.