2-4-6-8 My car and house depreciate
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Send a message via Yahoo to BzsBimmer
Miro CSL Reps

Well after my whole rim ordeal
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=43

I got the Miro CSL reps from Paul at Euro-Spec since I felt that he did everything humanly possible to get me my LM reps, so I wanted to offer him a chance to make good and get me a set of the Miro's.
I got excellent pricing and service again
But when I got the rims, I was going to put them on and had a nail in my rear tire (sidewall) so I had to buy some new tires.

Ended up going to Big O tires and they couldn't get them in since Tire Rack is backordered on the 275/30/19's.
In comes Zoeb from Wheeldude and he hooked me up with 2 tires. Got them yesterday and put the wheels and tires on.
Kept the original tires up front (235/35/19) Hankook Ventus and the new General UHP's in rear. Good thing too since the tire was severely worn on the inside from too much neg. camber *mental note to get alignment*

Well as far as tires go, maybe it was because I had no tread left but I noticed a huge difference in grip with the Generals' vs the Ventus. Even when the Ventus tires were new, I don't remember this much grip. Not the best tires but for $ value, they're not bad.

So here's a couple of pics for now.
BTW, I'm on stock ZSP suspension right now and no issues. We'll see how much damage later when I drop it with HR sports and Koni's.
Attached Images