04-29-2006, 01:12 AM   #8
ADHD
Brigadier General

Drives: 2011 E90 328i

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
yea that sales lady is DUMB...First of all I had an outstanding experience at BAKERSFIELD BMW... long story short after I was about to drive off the lot I had to turn around and go say thanks for all the compassion and well being of how they treated me..I went right to the GM and told him how impressed i was being Im only 24 years old and look young they treated me the whole time like I was a king with 1million dollars... And he told me well if they dont they lose there job or will not get paid for the week! i started laughing and he says no seriously u will get a survey in a week and they will probably even call u so if the dont get 5's ther e striking out!
So I suggest u write in your survey how you were treated and I highly recommend going back into the dealer a month later and see if the BITCH is still there! I doubt she will be..And another thing let em know it wasnt recorded due to the fact she told u over the phone...That would be like her telling u the cars 40K and u get there and its 44k..Did u record the conversation? of course not,,it sounds like thats how there getting people...Well I wouldnt let that stuff get u down just go to a different dealer and establish a relationship there for service/parts...
Good luck man..
ADHD is offline   United_States