Thread: Supreme Power..
View Single Post
      05-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #16
KkSc
Major General

Drives: 12' Q5 2.0T/ 13' FR-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremepower View Post
All your wheels were balanced on our HUNTER 9700 Road Force balancer. Its possible during shipping for the weights to come off (rare but possible). We are human and error can occur and we do apologize.

As everyone on here knows we go above and beyond all of our customers expectations -- always have and always will. The most important SERVICE is After-Sale service. Most companies collect the $$$ and think thats where the service ends. What differentiates SUPREMEPOWER from others is we offer incredible: Pre Sale Service, During Sale Service and most importanly After Sale Service

Im a little shocked you would post on here "lesson learned dont buy from Supreme again" without talking to us about your problem and letting us fix the issue at hand. If we did NOT fix the issue in a timely or perfect manner then sure I would not expect you to buy from us ever again and share this experience with everyone you know. But for you to post like this and not give us a chance --- well doesnt really make sense and is frustrating for us since we do try to be fair and right to all our customers.

We wholesale to a lot of shops and happen to have dealers in Canada near you as well. We could have sent you to one of our dealers to help assist you.

I have not seen the "bent valve stem" as you didnt post any pictures but I am curious to see the problem so we can make sure it doesnt happen again. I can send you some valve stems so all your wheels match.... If you have time please email me a picture of the bad valve stem to eric@supremepower.com

Also please email me a copy of your receipt for $120 to eric@supremepower.com .... seems a little much for a valve stem and balancing of 2 rear tires but if thats what you had to pay then we will cover it. Once the receipt is received you will be credited in full on your credit card or via paypal or via check....whichever you prefer.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!hope the problem with be solved!!