05-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #221
Not Ur Avg 3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I already posted this on the Dallas Caravan thread, so just discuss on there plz, but ill post here also just in case it gets overlooked.

K guys... heres what i think:
Since we need to be at the Hill County Galleria by 1:30 pm, and Mapquest is saying that that place in Austin is about 4 hours away more or less.... We should maybe try to leave by 9:30 am? And im thinking a good central spot to meet up before we leave is like CLASSIC BMW IN PLANO around 9:00 am, and so we all have 30 minutes to meet up, maybe get some coffee or donuts/fill gas, and then head out together! Then we can get to austin by 1:00 or watver, chill n wat not, and maybe have that scenic drive, and head back whenever, i think it would be good to be back home by 10-11 pm at the latest... so leave by like 6-7pm from austin? also, if someone has a laser jammer that wud be cool, and hopefully many of us will have our own radar detectors (v1 = best)... anyone have a mount camera in their car btw? it wud be cool to get some footage of the drive there...
but anyways... heres what it is:

When we meet up: 9:00 am
When we leave Dallas: 9:30 am
Where we leave from: Classic BMW
When we leave Austin: can be determined when we're there...

I took in the liberty to look up directions from Classic to Hill County Galleria... so heres the mapquest link if you guys want to print it for the road... for those of us that dont have nav
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...:::::f:EN:M:/e

lemme know what yall think and soon.... and if we can get a ruff estimate of how many will join this dallas caravan that wud be great. thanks. PM me if needed, but it wud be prefered to discuss thoughts and ideas on this thread.
if anyone needs to call me, u can at 214-228-9089

Faizan