I've changed my mind again!
Mine would be as follows (today!)
1. Porsche 356 Coupe - Guards Red - The original Porsche
2. Porsche 911 (930) turbo - Guards Red - I'm a poser at heart LOL!
3. Caterham 7 Superlight - Yellow - Currently saving for a Caterham to be built for me
4. BMW E30 M3 Sport Evo - White or Red - I will own an E30 M3 by the time I'm 25, it's a must!
5. Mazda MX5 Mk. 1 (tuned to 300 bhp, yes it's doable!!) - in Mariner Blue - the one in my pic, it would be just so fab!
as you've got me so cheap I must add just five more:
6. MGB V8 Roadster (in concours condition) - Old English White, BRG or Red - I like Bs
7. TVR Griffith 500 (thought over the TVR and really the Sagaris isn't for me!) - in BRG or that mad purple colour - 5ltr V8 whats not to like?
8. 1986 Porsche 944 turbo in Guards Red - I love '44s
9. Ferrari 355 - because it's beautiful and no garage is complete without an Italian supercar
10. Alfa Romeo 1750GT Coupe -Alfa Red of course- 'Cos nothing in the world sounds like an old Alfa running on twin 40 Webers, also for classic rallies
Being as I'm bored today! You now only have £10K to spend on each car (now I know you BMW boys and girls will find this hard!)
1. 1986 Porsche 944 turbo
2. 1963 - 1966 MGB Roadster (early pull handle)
3. Westfield (of some description)
4. Mazda MX5 Mk. 1 (tuned to around 200/250bhp)
5. BMW E30 M3