HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
If the experiences of other e90 owners is not enough for you then I dont know what else to say. I'm not here to validate my purchases to anyone, just sharing what I have done.

I think it's a little funny that you purchased a $40K plus car are pondering a great deal over $200. The M-wheel lists for around $549.00 or so at the dealer. $185 plus shipping is a great deal.

You cannot go to the dealer and sit in a M3 to see this wheel in person, as the M3 is not out yet, duh? Find someone in your area that has already purchased this and you can get a firsthand look. People in Europe have access to the M-Sport line as an option, thats where these parts are coming from, not from a current M3.

Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwexecutive
Hmmm. Still not convinced the M-Sport Steering Wheel is worth the $200 over the SP Steering Wheel that came with my 330i. Anyone who has the M-Sport wheel want to convince me?

So the M-Sport wheel is the one found in the M3, right? I'm thinking I could stop by my local BMW dealership and sit in an M3 and try out the steering wheel.
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box

Last edited by HRC; 05-04-2006 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Change $40 to $40K
Appreciate 0