a l l a n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Thumbs down SPP is disappointing me big time so far

Granted my order is late because of a manufacturer delay but SPP is handling this very poorly.

Facts:
1. 28-Apr, Mon - Ordered my KW V3. Was told it should ship out from KW in a week.
2. 29-Apr, Tue – Credit card was charged.
3. 5-May, Mon – Called SPP and was told by Eric that it already shipped from KW.
4. 7-May, Wed – I PMed and called Eric for tracking info and was told that KW will ship it on 17-May! I was unhappy about being misinformed and Eric was sorry and was willing to do anything to make it up. I didn’t demand anything.
5. 19-May, Mon morning – I PMed Eric at 7am about the status.
6. 19-May early pm – I called SPP around mid-afternoon to follow up and the guy who picked my call said he’ll check with Eric.
7. 19-May 7pm – Call wasn’t returned so I called again only to get my call “noted” again by a lady.
8. 20-May, Tue 2pm – Call still wasn’t returned so I called SPP and talked to the same lady. I was unhappy and asked why my calls were not getting returned. I was told to have patience (without her sounding mean, in fairness) and was told that they don’t have a status from KW yet.

Another fact: It always takes a few calls to get to the right person (Eric) and sometimes calls are not returned. I always had to call and never had a courtesy call from SPP for updates.

Current order status: 22 days and counting / Unknown

I hope SPP can do things better from now on.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake