Originally Posted by Excellence
If thats the case, then thats good to know.
However, I am aiming to use D1S and OEM Ballast to make it errorless.
The only reason why the car errors at the beginning is because that the Xenon draws only 35W, where the halogen bulbs drew 55W. The computer is programed to be 55W, so if there is only 35W drawing, the computer will think a bulb has burnt.
Phase 2 will include, 2 resistors that will be used as a load to balance the system back to 55W, thus giving an completely ERRORLESS Halogen to Xenon swap.
hey man, go ahead and try this, but I tried it back in my day and it's not what you think. once you get resistors to balance the load you still get the error because the footwell module reads something else than just current.
hope it helps, that's why out of all my old experiments the harness I make is the only solution so far, I've tried these things before.
My harness seems to be a great solution for 323 owners in canada since they are able to add fog lights to their car too at the same time