View Single Post
      05-31-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
Nautilian
Rep

Drives: BMW E92 M3 & BMW E93 335i

Aftermarket parts

Hey there boys,

So since we all BMW lovers and we know what a quality car is all about I was wondering if any of you guys have done aftermarket modifications to your babies. Now I know you can get AC-Schnizter however personally I think it is crap. I have a E92 M3 and waiting for my E92 coupe to arrive end of July. I was hoping if anybody could shine some light on BMW in South Africa concerning motorplan if one had to add on some Dimisatips onto the 335 coupe - BMW is taking their sweet time in trying to answer this one. I have already ordered the 335 brake and suspension performance upgrade for her and the E92 M3 rear spoiler.

From my side I have some good news to report. I have confirmed with BMW that I will be able to add a Vishnu Procede chip onto my 335i so long as I get BMW to install it and ONLY have it serviced at the dealer it is installed at - I have requested that this be put in black and white, I will gladly scan and post it up here if any of you guys are looking at doing the same modification.

Hope to hear from ya BOYZ soon!

Naut

Last edited by Nautilian; 05-31-2008 at 03:37 PM.