Rep

Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19
So. Here it is... meet at Tysons II and cover up the license plates quickly (so the mall security isnt writing down tags again... It helps that my license plate has changed since last time ) Snap a few quick pics...

Roll out to the point. Meet up around noon at the point. Head over to GW Parkway (beautiful drive, but not too twisty), then maybe some twisties back in the Great Falls area like last time...

We should get these plans set in stone now... just make a decision and go with it...
Ok, let's just go ahead and agree. We'll meet up at Tysons II as suggested at the prescribed time and date, spend some time to meet, chat, take pics and kick some tires. We'll follow that with lunch and then an hour or two of spirited driving i.e. local area familiarization session. The afternoon should end with coffee and conversation (distribution of giftbags and/or COM award) and then we wrap it up...

So keeping with this, let's agree on a restaurant, driving route and final rendezvous point (starbucks somewhere)...

What's a good place to eat around Tysons with ample parking??

Hope we can hammer out the details soon so I can start my PM blitz, as mentioned I have noted a few more local e90post members that have not been invited/informed/approached yet...

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!