Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dchen2 View Post
I have a 335xi coupe. So typically how much does it cost for these H&R springs or coilovers to installed?

I see the H&R springs run ~$250 shipped and the coil overs ~$1300. What are the KVV2 quotes?

My main concern here is just judging from the **********s product pages, it looks like the springs do a 1.3/1.2 F/R drop while the coilovers do a 1.25-2.5/.75-2 adjustable drop. However the coilovers at their highest settings is just marginally taller than the springs.

I live here in Wisconsin and judging by this last winter and my plan of doing some sporadic driving to nearby ski resorts (I'll be getting snow tires as well of course), the car's body clearance will be the limiting factor in how deep a depth of snow my car can venture into.

To be honest (I came from a stock suspension 01 Lexus GS430) I am pretty happy with the soft but still buttoned down (remember, I come from a lexus!) ride. Its just that huge 4x4 look that bothers the heck out of me .
Rent a truck if you are going to a ski resort up north. By the way, are you a BADGER!?