07-07-2008, 05:12 AM   #258
tyler9595
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinlikesred View Post
any news on 29.2? with the shifter at "D", the car basically drives much like 4 cyllinder camry and with "DS", the car drives no better than 328i. i don't know how much longer i can take this. so i simply drive my other cars more often. (the car's been sitting for almost a week in garage now...)

i was well aware of hpfp issue and it didn't bother me a bit. but if i was aware of this problem, i would've bought something else for sure...

if anyone is considering 335i/xi, i'd wait until bmw fixes this. (btw, i LOVE everything else about the car though... i love bmw in general and i'm not a bmw basher)
Vin, I feel your pain...But, afaik, there's no new news besides what meyegru and ezatnova have posted above...I think most of us (besides meyergru) are still waiting for bmw to acknowledge that theres a real problem and to come up with a fix for us 29.2 fools...hopefully ezatnova will hear something from his dealership this week. I'm pretty sure he will let us know asap when he hears something new.
Appreciate 0