View Single Post
      07-08-2008, 02:19 PM   #12
aasd
Private First Class

Drives: BMW 335i

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparcomx View Post
That module under there is the mulf2-high it does usb and bluetooth.. go bug your dealer and tell them to turn on the bluetooth they might just want some $$$ to get it going.. you would just need to install the mic, ant, and speaker..

-- George
George,

Right after reading your post, I got really excited, as your comments entailed that I can forgo investing in the TCU module and resort only to purchasing the BT antenna, loudspeaker, and the FDZ. However, I search the entire forum about 40 mins yesterday (and I sent you a PM), and I wasn't able to come up with any thread discussing the BT capabilities of the MULF2-High module. When I look at the two pictures above, I can't stop wondering where you would connect the BT cables to the MULF2-High, since you have the BT/BMW Assist Harness already available. The top picture clearly illustrates that a TCU is needed. The bottom picture (mine) shows only the MULF2-High (which is for the 6FL, correct?!)... It all sounds very promising, but I'm very skeptical about its possibility.

Last edited by aasd; 07-08-2008 at 04:48 PM.