United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Credits:

Thank you everyone for coming out on a Sunday morning to support the meet. We appreciate your effort especially in light of the rather short notice of the meet. Your attendance this morning helps us in our continuing relationship with Passport BMW and opens up the door for bigger and better meets/events to come Definitely, keep a look out as we plan for more exciting and bigger events (and yes better organized rallies/convoys/lunch arrangements )

Special mention:

Much thanks to ase2dais for some fine string pulling to get us the much loved and appreciated goodies bag

Thank hknite for some fine picture taking

To RGRAY for driving out 77 miles (1 way) to come and meet us. He was on time too!

To Poldim, who also drove great distance and got up early after a late night...and he has the bug splatters to prove it

To FrankoQ who came eventhough his car is still en route

To Shimshimhada for design and attempt to capture video. Congratulations in being awarded car of meet (for his 3am detailing effort)

To Libartsguy who accepted our invitation to come out and show us his Sonora/Terra 325xi...I believe this is the first sonora to be shown in an e90post meet, so we have a first. Your car added color to our lineup. Now if we can convince Bruce to put on some blacklines we'll have pics of the rarest combo/setup in the universe!!

APOLOGIES: For the mixup on our way to Tysons. A little bit of an oversight for not having contact numbers meant that folks got seperated in the confusion of the woodrow wilson construction project and as a result folks got split up and lost...we will definitely work on this aspect to avoid repeats. We were also unable to keep within the suggested agenda due to time overruns.

Sorry for the no-show andylee97 , we'll make it up to you at the next meet

Also Special Special Thanks to Yves Badji and Peter Brizan of Passport BMW for coming out on their day off to facilitate our meet. Your time and effort is much appreciated Also thanks to Dave Myers of Passport BMW signing off on the meet and gifts

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!