View Single Post
      07-22-2008, 01:48 PM   #1
Evan@Tischer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States

Drives: Honda Ridgeline

Send a message via AIM to Evan@Tischer
Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - Genuine BMW Peformance Brake Kits!!!

getBMWparts.com is proud to finally offer the new Genuine BMW Performance Brake Kits!!!

E90 330i, E91 328i, E93 328i Full Performance Brake System...

Genuine OEM BMW Performance Brake System. Fits E90 330i, E91 328i, E93 328i. Kit includes: 2 6-piston aluminum fixed-calipers attached to front axle in BMW Performance Yellow with "BMW Performance" wordmark in ferric gey, 2 Slotted/perforated and internally ventilated front rotors, 2 front heat shields, 1 front pad sensor, 1 set of front brake pads, 2 2-piston aluminum fixed-calipers in BMW Performance Yellow with "BMW Performance" wordmark in ferric grey, 2 internally ventilated rear rotors, 1 set of rear brake pads, 1 rear pad sensor, and clips/mounting hardware. Vehicle must have 17" wheels.

E90 328i, E92 328i Front Axle Brake System...

Genuine BMW Performance Brake System - Front Axle - E90/E92 328i. Kit includes: 2 6-piston aluminum fixed-calipers attached to front axle in BMW Performance Yellow with "BMW Performance" wordmark in ferric gey, 2 Slotted/perforated and internally ventilated front rotors, 2 front heat shields, 1 front pad sensor, 1 set of brake pads, and clips/mounting hardware. Also compatible with E90 323i. Vehicle must have 17" wheels.

For more info, or to order Click Here!!!

***FAQs before they become FAQs...
- Do these kits fit the 335i? BMW does not list these to fit the 335i...so until someone tries to retrofit these at their own risk, the answer is no.
- Do these kits fit xi models. Same answer as the above.
- Are the fronts 6 piston calipers? Yes.
- What colors do the calipers come in? Only BMW Performance Yellow with the "BMW Performance" lettering in ferric grey.
- Are 335i kits going to come out? We don't know what BMW plans to do. We hope so.
- Does the front kit only include 1 caliper, rotor, etc. like in the picture? No, from the descriptions it includes components for both sides...I just didn't unpack the entire kit for the picture.

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Evan at Tischer
Follow us on: FaceBook | Twitter | YouTube

Last edited by Evan@Tischer; 02-12-2014 at 10:29 AM.