Lost Rider
Captain

Drives: R NineT, X1

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfrogman
Chitown, do you have the quad exhaust or have you seen it in person? Have you tried installing this? I'm not talking about the 2 x 70 or 2 x 74.

Long posted photos and a video. This is all about the exhaust and a company's desire to support the customer, not someone's popularity.

Long has spent over $7000 on mods for his E90, not including the cost of the exhaust. Money is not the issue--it's a matter of principle.

Please spare us the emotional wars and obscenities. A customer has the right to share a grievance.
Yes, a customer does have that right, but when they try and use a forum to get all there money back and keep the exhaust it becomes blackmail.
The reason we're here is not because of Eisenhaus's refusal to support their product, it's because they refused to be blackmailed by longtran. He threatened to trash here them if they didn't do what he wanted. That's blackmail, and not right. Like I said, I never has any problem with long, i bought he stuff too, but when he did this shit, I can't sit back and let him without saying what I know

Just to be real straightforward, personally, I think the quad exhaust does look kinda shitty. To me, it's for posers who want there e90 to look like a "M3" style exhaust. All looks, no legitimant gain. IMO The 2x76 is a different story.