things to do:
- snorkel at molokini(go in the morning when its sunny and not windy..and do not leave from lahaina or else you'll probably get sea sickness and ruin the event)
- snorkel the makena/wailea coast if you wanna see lots of turtles.
- go to haleakala summit for the sunrise or sunset...i personally like the sunset better because it looks pretty the same except you're not freezing your balls off from all the wind in the early morning.
- drive to hana and the 7pools. now i suggest you take your time and stop at all the spots you see lots of other tourist cars, because hana its self isn't all that much. pretty much a old fishing town.
- watch ulalena and the warren and annabell's magic show on front street. ulalena is amazing from what i hear and not one bad review from my experience. warren's magic show is more so cool card tricks but the guy is a pretty good comedian so it makes for a fun night. just dont buy the dinner package from him, eat somewhere else ;-)
since i live here its hard to think off the top of my head what to do since im not a tourist. once you arrive your hotel or most stores will have stands where you can pick up mags that list all the activities and places to eat.
im not really into high class/expensive food so i can't suggest anywhere. i dont know, maybe its because im 22 and im a cheap guy when it comes to food so you'll find me at mcdonalds, taco bell, and other plate lunch places. oh oh, go to Da Kitchen in town after you arrive on the island(if its before 8pm). one of my favored local places. just try all the local places out. you might like them.