Major General

Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [5.00]
2005 645  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by encee View Post
Evenin` all.

I`ve now had my newly acquired (but previously used) E92 330d SE Steptronic for a week, and suffice it to say...............what a car !

It`s a Montego Blue, with cream/beige Dakota leather, and as far as spec goes, is pretty "basic" (but are BMW`s ever really basic ?)

Anyway, as I said, the car is used (2007 model), so I didn`t get to spec it myself, but for the deal I got, I`m MORE than pleased.

It currently has the OEM 17`alloys on (which don`t do much for it, IMHO), so I duly have some OEM CSL`s on order for it, and I can`t wait for them to arrive. Once they`re fitted, I`ll get some pics up.

For what it`s worth, although I`ve been browsing various car forums for years now, I had no idea about wheel offsets until I started to browse this excellent and informative forum, so I`d like to thank those with "the knowledge" for a kick off...................so cheers !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeProcop View Post
Hello, I'm Mike, was a member here ages ago just before I bought my BMW but I've forgot my login so I've rejoined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Plum View Post
Greetings all - new member/short term lurker here.

Had my 335i M Sport Touring for a month or so now (Black, 56 plate for those that are interested) and have to say I'm loving it. Switched from an RS6 to the BM. BM is by far a better drive (RS6 engine is an awesome thing but you just felt a bit too detached from the driving experience - that and the fact that it has suspension made from chocolate with a fondant filling. Seriously, whole lot replaced three times in 18 months due to failures ....).

Anyway - am planning a copuple of mods as and when finances allow and will be purely focused on performance rather than looks. Will be needing tyres before too long and have been reading the run flat vs Non run flat stuff with interest - still undecided though!

Have found the forum an interesting mix of useful info / amusing reads / questionable threads so far so thanks, thanks and wtf?!!

Mr P.

Welcome all.