02-19-2024, 05:10 PM   #5
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
That's an excellent starter car. I can see why you might want to select an enclosed transport option next time. Especially this time of year. Goodness gracious they delivered it beyond filthy huh. Good thing all the window were fully rolled up.
Thanks, I think so too.

I've done open and closed transport in the past, but never taken delivery of a car via open transport that looked this bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Looks nice! (Except the wheels...)

Just to make sure you know - XD cars don't have M-sport suspension. M-sport pack on them is just all the visual upgrades, seats and steering wheel. Just so you're not disappointed about the fender gap when you put your new wheels on.
Right, mine will sit a bit higher which is fine since my kids will be driving it. I wanted M Sport for all the other cosmetic stuff, especially the seats (which I know are the same as those in the regular sport package too).

So is the M Sport suspension just different springs on the E90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Well done, I found a seller on eBay from Lithuania that refurbishes MSport steering wheels and I love it. A new suspension to refresh and slightly lower and set of BMW wheels will take it to another level.
That looks really nice! I cleaned & conditioned mine and it's still pretty nasty, at least to my OCD standards. It's gotta go ASAP.

I have found 3 sellers on eBay who sell remanufactured M Sport wheels that all look nice. Do you recall which seller you bought from?
Appreciate 0