05-03-2024, 09:40 AM   #5968
vadonchez
Private
Rep
Drives: z4 35IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92335ISG View Post
Hey guys its me again!
After the experience i have since changed the LPFP , did walnut blasting , changed the chain guide rails (aparently afew pieces of the plastic broke due to high milleage).

Have currently flashed stage 1+ 93 oct will attach the log below , still has some timing pulls but nothing above 3 on average , need more experienced guidance if the tune is fine! Turned off burbles too

Ps: i did get a 2D2E throttle valve angle-intake manifold vacuum corelation code, searched online and alot are pointing towards it being a false alarm, but some advice on this will be greatly appreciated too
Edit: from my logs it seemed the 2D2E came when i temporarily went over boost target so dme tried to compensate by closing throttle? I think that is normal yes as long as it doesnt happen too often?

vadonchez hey bro greatly appreciate your advice too if you are free could you take a look at this log

stg1+ 93oct
A french N54 owner on french Z3/Z4 forum had the same error code than you (2D2E) and it found that the VC was cracked. he didn't change parts yet so har to say if it solved the error code but take a look at your VC.

Your log is ok to me everything looks good on fuel side.Everything looks good on boost side too.
But timing corrections on all cylinders as if you are using bad fuel.
Did you try to run 91 octane map with 93 octane fuel?

And again, try V7 2+ map as they are demanding less timing @low rpm than V10 wich can help in your case.
Appreciate 0