View Single Post
      08-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #319
longtran

Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
I have been trying to contact longtran reguarding e90stickers. no responce for a few weeks. Is there something i need to do to earn them ? why such a long wait.

Is this a special club of sorts ? May sound stupid but .hey come on-whats the deal ? kind regards-
this is the same dude that pm me this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Yes i did send the correct stuff to you as i mentioned in a few past e-mails as well as todays.. don't bother sending any. You have b'sd your way over the last 2 1/2 months and it's not worth it to me to ask anymore. i don't want to be part of this club ... don't bother sending any more e-mails with a pethetic rebutle either ...i've blocked you and e-90 post as well and i'll never see them . my secretary will see to that... Sad...Sad indeed

hey guys, i am sorry for the delay on the stickers. i try to get a bunch together and send them out at once. its not a fun thing to do picking out the outlines of the stickers. most of the time i have help. i do have a day time job and evening job (installing for the locals). i like my weekends free if you know what i mean. i can stop making stickers to take this stess off. but i chose not to. i want you guys to get the stickers as well. they are FREE. because i knew my schedule would be too crazy to do them right away. just hang in there and you will get your stickers. if you guys do not want to wait you can email and i can forward the fonts to you so you take it to any vinyl shop and have them made. e90post.com rocks!!!