JackMac
Recovering BMW Addict
Scotland
Rep

Drives: <OO (|||)(|||) OO>

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAaaAR View Post
I was talking about the 335i coupe. A similiar 2008 coupe equiped with sports package would cost $2,025 dollars more. $800 more in Base price, $350 more for sports package and $875 more for logic 7 which is standard for 08. All of this and I'm not even including tax and the fact that 09 might be less negotiable in terms of pricing compared to 08. And the only difference the 09 will have is updated Idrive and shadowline trims from the sports package compared to the similiarly equiped 08.

So my questions is do you guys think its worth it to pay an additional $2,025 dollars not including tax for just the shadowline trims and updated Idrive?
If you owned BMW and the US$ currency has been falling, what would you do? I think it is reasonable given the current conditions.

Our friends in the EU and elsewhere are paying nearly double for the same car, so I'm OK with BMW NA's pricing decisions.

Oh, and I definately agree with your calculations It is a good point to make and another reason why we will consider a 135i in addition to the E92 when replacing our E90 in 2009.