View Single Post
      08-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #37
freshwhite335
Colonel

Drives: 2011 135i DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
my family has bought 5 cars in 7 years from TB in Regency and our experiences with Chuck Hollis have been great. I bought my current car at Fields in Daytona b/c they gave me a lot for my trade [bc they own a land rover dealership so my trade (an 06 range rover hse) was worth more to then than TB] and bc TB didnt have what i wanted and Fields did. I worked with Jack Adams at Fields. TB Regency has good sales, but service and parts are RETARDED! One SA [wont name him] told my mom that the leatherette in the X5 loaner they gave us was more expensive than leather. idiot.

I always thought all luxury car dealers were jerks, cuz most in jax are. But fields was great.

I pull up, Jack sees us pull in and greets us. Has my 3 waiting for me [I had put a $1k deposit down] hands me the keys and says to me and my younger sister, "go for a spin while me and your dad start the paper work". All I had given them was a grand and he let me take a car that wasn't even mine out without a tag for a spin without him in the car. IM ONLY 16!!! I was shocked and pleased.

They told me what they would give me for my Range [its a rare car, every option and most desirable color combo, they were thrilled to have it traded] before I got there but that that number was contingent on them seeing it and confirming its condition. I expected to get there and them try to get another $1k outta me. But they had their guy look at it and he said, "We'll give you the number we talked about.] I was SHOCKED.

My dad wanted to put the difference between my old car and new car on his AmEx [own all the cars free and clear] for the points and they were like, "okay Mr. Katz [my dad] thats fine." Most dealers would NEVER do that.

We signed all the paper work, he transfered my license plate, gave me 3 key rings and told me he was sending me a new master key because the second one hadnt come in with the original owner and to let him know when my sister was ready for her M3 [grad present after she drives the dads jeep for high school]. for a dealer to do that is AMAZING. most just say heres one key and if u dont like it we'll gladly charge you for a new one.

Jack also offered to meet me halfway between Jax and Daytona to be able to service my car at Fields. They know my family pretty well at TB so i service it there but i would definitely do it if I was 21 and could get a loaner.
freshwhite335 is offline   United_States