06-19-2006, 01:16 AM   #238
maximinimaus
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep

Drives: 335 I Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS
The very light (two-toned) interiors that we have seen in the photos of pre-production cars all appear in combo with space grey exterior. According to BMW's colour chart, jade grey is not available with space grey. Hence, my assumption that the unknown light interior seen in these photos is lemon (also two-toned). In addition, if you compare the configurator pics with the photos mentioned above, the "lemon" interiors appear much lighter in colour. I still suspect that lemon was ditched in favour of jade grey for Europe and Canada, but neither interior is available in the USA. An eye witness account will be the only way we will really ever know the truth on this.
You're talking about the colour chart in the E92 canadian product guide, right?
This guide doesn't mention montego blue nor light poplar wood trim as an option!
How can it then be the bible for the remaining BMW world?
Until now, there are no possible combinations of exterior and interior colours in Germany announced.
In Germany we normally can order all available options, even BMW Individual without any restriction.
I think BMW won't allow pics of the E92 for publication in german car magazines like "auto motor und sport", that can't be ordered in the future. This makes no sense.
Lemon isn't a upholstery colour for the E92!