DerekS
Captain
Canada
Rep

Drives: 335i M Sport GS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximinimaus
You're talking about the colour chart in the E92 canadian product guide, right?
This guide doesn't mention montego blue nor light poplar wood trim as an option!
How can it then be the bible for the remaining BMW world?
Until now, there are no possible combinations of exterior and interior colours in Germany announced.
In Germany we normally can order all available options, even BMW Individual without any restriction.
I think BMW won't allow pics of the E92 for publication in german car magazines like "auto motor und sport", that can't be ordered in the future. This makes no sense.
Lemon isn't a upholstery colour for the E92!
Maximinimaus, My apologies ! I had been under the impresssion that Germany had the same combinations as Canada. It's good for you that you have much more choice than we have in NA. However, it is still unfortunate that lemon is not an option for the E92 - it looks so good with walnut trim in the E90.
Please let us know if you see any actual samples of E92 paint and leather. I am especially interested in Space Grey and Saddle Brown.