Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep

Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan23
Howzit Thrill 30
Have you also ordered from Lyndhurst Auto coz they are the ones that are hosting the launch party. I have ordered a SG 330 as well but I pre-ordered in Feb. My car is due in June.

Cheers

Juan23

wasup juan23,

that's an interesting co-incidence in launch dates. No, I ordered at Leo Haese BMW in Hatfield, Pretoria.

I was invited to the launch on 9 May in Hatfield, and they also said the test-drives will only start on 10 May. Did Lyndhurst Auto tell you the same about the test-drives? If so, it would appear that BMW South Africa arranged that all dealerships hosting launch parties do so on the same date.

Congratulations on your SG 330i order, at least yours is coming next month. I still have a long way to go(i.e. July)....and it's killing me.

But on the bright side, this forum has been very helpful in helping me make an informed decision in terms of colours and options. Big up to the E90Post forum and all fellow members.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010