View Single Post
      09-05-2008, 10:57 PM   #34
sflgator
Major General

Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsmc83 View Post
Completely stock performance-wise.

To reiterate in case you misunderstood, I definitely noticed a difference in performance and throttle response when I first installed the intake. I haven't noticed anything else since that point except for sound improvement as it has been adapting.

Kinda makes me wonder what I'm gonna need to do to properly "adapt" the stock intake once I put it back in to dyno tomorrow.
Interesting, b/c typically with these kind of mods, you would notice more of a difference if you're tuned. Although, it certainly can be difficult to feel a +10WHP on a tuned car with ~ 340+WHP.

In addition, I can see how you would notice a difference going from a completely stock car; e.g. adding an intake, exhaust, etc. I remember adding an intake to my previous N/A car, an Infiniti G35 Sedan, and there was a significant difference in sound and throttle response.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |