thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep

Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k
Silver/black combo is the safest route but I think SG/Terra is just gorgeous and so unique lookin. Did you see the pics of the SG/Terra in the "show us your pics" thread?
SoCalS2k,
yes I saw those pictures in "show us your pics", and they helped me sort out the issue of whether Terra will look good or not with Aluminium, since Walnut was an obvious choice but I'm hesitant about wood in general .

I'm going with Aluminium now, and that's final hehehe. But those pictures also made it clear to me that SG is absolutely gorgeous....hence, I'm more undecided as ever now. Damn those pictures hehehe!!!

I had been hoping to get Silver Grey and Natural Brown before I realised that those colours are not available for the E90. So, my next logical choice was SG and Terra. But that was before I saw the "3 across America" pictures of E90's in Silver and Black leather. From then on, it's been tough.

A lot rests on what I think about the colours when I see the cars in person next week.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010