beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep

Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tisme View Post
Thanks Beemerbird, the pics were taken on "Hampshire's Treasure Island", by the beach.

One thing I have noticed is that it appears to change colour (it gets lighter and darker) like a chameleon.

The power is something else, not used to this much, but I'll give it a run up the Midlands this week.

I have not mastered the idrive yet, to me, the controller is too far back, and I have not used an idrive before, and there are so many menus.....anyway give me a few more days.
I've googled 'Hampshire's Treasure Island' and it looks nice. I have some relations near that neck of the woods.

You can see the subtle colour changes in your pics. mine does this also. I like the changes actually.

Suppose it's too early on to mention re-maps then lol.

Don't suppose you know whether the idrive on yours is still in the same place say as mine was on the 335d? just with you saying the 'wheel' seems set too far back. As for the menus, I agree, at first it is almost bewildering but before you know it you're skimming through all the menus, especially the ones you will use regularly. Clever thing the brain when you come to think about it. I know the cost option is a subjective point, but compared to the Porsche system, the BMW idrive for a similar price does have many more functions imo.