10-14-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00 View Post
More then likely, I will pass on it. I want to finance a 2009 like in January/February. I dont think a lease would be a good idea for me, only because I want to modify the shit out of it. My plans are 20" BBS LMs, KWV3 coilovers, Brembo BBK, BMW Performance front bucket seats, Active Autowerkes system with X pipe and high flow (or catless) midpiping. And then the little misc. stuff. At the end even if I part out and sell everything I will have taken a big loss. Plus, I want the car longer then 3 years for a lease, more like 5-7 years. I wouldnt mind keeping it all the way until the next model M3 arrives. Plus.... I love the new I-drive and its only available on the 09s, and the 09s arent offering the good lease rates or 0.9%. I'm just gonna wait it out, stash as much cash as I can for a huge down payment so my monthly note isnt rediculous. But for anyone looking for a 08 lease, now is the time to bite!
I think im gunna cop one tommorow lOl the 335s gone

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0