Zaino Detailing Service (Initial Pricing*)
$55 ($70) - Full exterior; three coats**
+$15 ($30) - Claybar treatment and rewash
+$30 - Fabric top treatment
+$35 ($50) - Full leather interior treatment/vacuum carpet
+$10 - Wheel/tire treatment
+$5 - Z8 substitute for Z6 between coat sprays
+$45 ($50) - Next day application of additional three coats**
+$90 ($100) - Two day additional application of six coats**
Machine Polish/Compounding Services And Rates Coming Soon.
1. Examine condition of paint, take notes of customer's emphasis on certain areas.
2. Wash wheels and tires
3. Wash upper panels of body with separate bucket/wash mitt
4. Wash lower panels of body with separate bucket/wash mitt
5. Apply and rinse out RAGGTOPP Cleaner (optional, for euro convertibles/roadsters)
6. Claybar entire body of vehicle (optional)
7. Repeat step 3&4 (optional, included with fabric top treatment or claybar treatment)
8. Dry vehicle's body and wipe down all jambs
9. Machine polish swirls/light scratches (optional, abrasive polish used)
10. Spray panel to be sealed with Z6/Z8
11. Apply sealant (Z2/Z5) to panel
12. Repeat until the entire vehicle is sprayed/sealed
13. Repeat step 12 two additional times
14. Apply wheel sealant and tire gloss (optional)
15. Vacuum carpet (optional)
16. Apply and remove leather cleaner (optional)
17. Apply leather conditioner (optional)
18. Apply RAGGTOPP Fabric Protectant (optional, for euro convertibles/roadsters)
19. Look over vehicle and address any questions the customer may have
20. Make appointment for further coats of Z2/Z5 (optional)
-Porter-Cable 7336SP Random Orbital Polisher
-6" Dual Action Backing Plate
-6.5" Wolfgang Eurotech/Lake Country Dual Action Foam Pads (Cutting, Light-Cutting, Polishing, Finishing)
-Zaino ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive
-Zaino Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes
-Zaino Z-5 Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches
-Zaino Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray
-Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal
-Poorboy's Super Swirl Remover 2.5 (abrasive)
-Poorboy's Super Swirl Remover 1.0 (light abrasive)
-Menzerna Intensive Polish (abrasive, available soon)
-Zaino Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover (light abrasive, available soon)
-9" White Tampico Fiber Wheel Brush
-Small Foam Painter's Brush
-Microfiber Wash Mitt
-Poorboy's Wheel Sealant
-Zaino Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss
-RAGGTOPP Fabric Protectant
-Skeepskin Wash Mitts
-Zaino Z-7 Show Car Wash
-Toro Electric Leaf Blower
-Zaino Z-9 Leather Soft Spray Cleaner
-Zaino Z-10 Leather in a Bottle
-Sonus SFX Ultra Fine Detailing Clay
-Sonus Block MEDIUM Detailing Clay
-Zaino Z-18 ClayBar
-Pakshak Microfiber Towels (separate drying, buffing, and applying)
-Cobra Indigo Microfiber Towels (for jambs)
-Leather Chamois (for windows)
*Price subject to change, as this is an initial feeling-out price. Note: price will NOT alter after making an appointment with aforementioned prices. Prices in parenthesis are a good estimate of what the new prices will be, after the feel-out period.
**Choice of Z2 or Z5 layering, maximum amount of coats is nine over three days (Fri, Sat, Sun); both Z2 and Z5 are ZFX-infused sealants, which cuts down hazing time, but limits application of three coats within a 24 hour period.
-This Is NOT a Permanent Treatment. Although Protection/Condition Will Last About 4-6 Months, The Vehicle Will Still Require a Periodical Wash to Keep Clean.
-I Am NOT a Professional, I Am a College Student Who Enjoys Detailing
-Travelling Surcharge May Be Added for On-Site Service.
-Only Available For Vehicles Smaller Than a Compact-SUV.
-Tipping is Optional but Always Appreciated.
-Limited Availability for Initial Pricing.
-By Appointment Only/Reservations Strictly Required.
-Not Responsible for Weather Cancellations/Disruptions.
-If I end up getting a gazebo or something, above note is moot...unless it's raining like hell with lightning. And thanks Donny for this template.
Time slots in earliest time to latest finishing time
July 21 (Fri) - 9:30AM to 9:00PM - bavarian19
July 22 (Sat) - 10:00AM to 9:00PM - ase2dais
July 23 (Sun) - Only open for the additional coating service, time will vary
July 28 (Fri) - 9:30AM to 9:00PM
July 29 (Sat) - 10:00AM to 9:00PM -
July 30 (Sun) - Only open for the additional coating service, time will vary
August 4 (Fri) - 9:30AM to 9:00PM
August 5 (Sat) - 10:00AM to 9:00PM - KL2DC
August 6 (Sun) - Only open for the additional coating service, time will vary
Well, those are the first six slots (or nine, if you count those Sundays). I need recovery/study time, since I still go to school on Monday, hence no extra regular slots on Sunday. If Sunday's the only day you can make an appointment, I'll see what I can do, but school's still my priority.
If I missed anything, or you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to tune in. Thanks.