trixman
Major

Drives: A Rental

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 335d  [0.00]
2003 M3 CSL  [0.00]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Next stage of tune

Having had the car and driving it for at least, ohhh, about 2 weeks I'm thinking of how it can be made quicker.

Im pretty sure it's actually slower than it was when I bought it. The ECU has adapted itself to my 80/20 driving style and in D is now very smooth and relaxed (as opposed to the first few weeks when it was touch sensitive and completely mental, thanks I'd imagine to Steve's 100/0 style of driving ). Might be that, or that i've just got used to it already, just feel it needs a little more.

Upto around 40 is OK when there's decent grip, after that seems to tail off around the 70 mark.

Sooooo, what's the next mod to get. Currently running Milltek exhaust, Evolve tune (chart says 365hp but might be more) and sprint booster on the pedal. Milltek is a bit battered, needing its gaskets replacing (being done tomorrow) so that might be it.

What about downpipes I keep hearing about on the US forum? Or an intake? Or intercooler? Could go the LSD route but its higher speed acceleration I'd like where the grip doesn't come into it.

Any thoughts appreciated

ETA: Balls, just realised I spelled the title wrong, can you edit that?... AHA, found it...
trixman is offline   United Kingdom