Time to work on the top piece of the glove box.
16) Drill the holes as indicated on the instructions.
I did not have the proper drill bit, but I used the one on the pic and a dremel tool.
17) This is the finished hole. See red circle.
18) The instructions say to pass this cable thru the grommet. Thatís a small hole for that big headÖ (Donít get funny ideas)
19) I cut the grommet from the inner hole to the outer ring. This way, I was able to get the wire in there.
20) install the cable with the grommet.
View from above.
Notice the red arrow in the pic below.
This is the tab that sits on the cross bar I was mentioning on step 15
View from inside the glove box.
21) Install a cable tie thru the small hole as indicated in the instructions.