BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
i enjoyed reading your write-up (yes i did take the time ) and sounds like you had a blast. i wouldnt call these supercars though
I agree, but I do think that the Lambo and Ferrari were supercars IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
WOW; you lucky SOB...sounds like you had a blast!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHbavarian View Post
damn.... 2 long 2 read..... btw nice u drove all of them
Haha, I don't blame you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueger///M3 View Post
Thanks for the review! It sounded like it was amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
You are a lucky man!! I enjoyed the read...thanks for the review!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
+1. i read through the entire review. great write up! very enjoyable
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Read it all. Awesome write up. Thanks very much for sharing it with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1kc View Post
enjoyable read!
passed some time
I'm glad to hear that you guys enjoyed the 37 page review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
good read, not boring!
thanks...
may I ask how much this costed? and how long did you drive each car for (roughly speaking)?
Sure, they were running a promotional pre-opening tour at $350. Basically, you spent half the time in each car as the driver and half the time as the passenger. There was a total of around 5 hours of driving and 7 cars with 14 driver changes so it ended up being around 20 minutes or so in each car as the driver and 20 minutes as the passenger. It doesn't sound like enough time, but when you have 7 cars and you are pushing each car as hard as you can during the entire time it ends up being a very enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
I like your writing, great review man!

I would kill to drive an F430. It's still my favorite Ferrari, despite its position in the lineup. Imagine if you got to drive the Gallardo LP560-4! Wow, that's my dream car.
Same with me. I have always loved the "base" model Ferrari the best. Even back with the 360 I prefered it over the Maranello, and the same now with the 430 compared to the 599 GTB and the 612 Scaglietti.

Oh, and another thing about the 430 that I forgot to mention. This car was literally blowing fire out of the tailpipes. And I don't mean a quick ball of fire like many turbo cars will blow out, I mean straight up blue blow torch flames that would flicker for a good 2-3 seconds after a good downshift. It was insane!

Also, you are right about the LP560-4... I have heard great reviews about that car and I absolutely LOVE the new bodywork on that car. I think it looks perfect. The rear of the gallardo was never quite right IMO with the tail lights that went up onto the top of the body, but now I love how they are cut off and are only on the rear. I don't know if this makes any sense to you, but I think it looks sick, and I would love to feel the difference with the new one compared to the Gallardo that I drove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Mike
We. Officially. Hate. You......

What a great experience that must have been.
Haha... thanks, I think.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0