View Single Post
      07-18-2006, 01:44 AM   #29
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
 
Robin_NL's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 1M , Assetto Corsa
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Netherlands, Europe

Posts: 4,669
iTrader: (0)

I love my work 75%. The other 25% are boring things like distributors, some arrogant and stupid customers(they DO exist ), repairs, paperwork, taxes, overtime etc.(I am a jeweller)

I 've another 'dream' about living in another country(Carribean, South America) for about 5 years now. I don't think I will do that, but ok dreaming...

Sometimes the boring 25% feels like 90%, sometimes like 0%.
I'm not THAT materialistic but I like the good life after work.
Robin_NL is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote