View Single Post
      07-18-2006, 06:06 PM   #42
tl_boy
Major
tl_boy's Avatar
25
Rep
1,329
Posts

 
Drives: tl
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: houston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood
I love my work 75%. The other 25% are boring things like distributors, some arrogant and stupid customers(they DO exist ), repairs, paperwork, taxes, overtime etc.(I am a jeweller)

I 've another 'dream' about living in another country(Carribean, South America) for about 5 years now. I don't think I will do that, but ok dreaming...

Sometimes the boring 25% feels like 90%, sometimes like 0%.
I'm not THAT materialistic but I like the good life after work.
me too, maybe canada. vancouver or on lake moraine in alberta.