Originally Posted by 808E90
Okay it looks like there's a storm hitting our island tonight!! So if it rains then we'll cancel the meet and reschedule for next month due to Thankgiving coming up.
I was thinking the same thing after seeing the forecast last night and this morning. Oh well...